"Heat Seeker" Mid-Range Infrared Thermometer, Model IRT206
The new IRT206 Heat Seeker is a precision measuring device used for obtaining accurate temperatures instantaneously without having to contact the object being measured. It works by capturing and...
The new IRT206 Heat Seeker is a precision measuring device used for obtaining accurate temperatures instantaneously without having to contact the object being measured. It works by capturing and measuring the invisible infrared energy naturally emitted from all objects. It offers an easy and safe method to instantaneously measure surface temperatures of objects which are difficult or unsafe to contact. Ideal for most applications in HVAC/R, plumbing and heating, electrical, automotive and other industrial jobs.
- Rugged, ergonomic design
- Backlit LCD display with built-in laser sighting.
- Measurement range of -4 degrees to 604 degrees F (-20 to 317 degrees C)
- Utilizes a switchable on/off laser pointer for target location.
- Select between Fahrenheit and Celcius scales
- Auto Off
- Includes 9V Battery
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.