General Tools - GTi20 "Predator" series Thermal Imaging Camera
Reveal hidden heat-driven processes and problems with the General Tools GTi20 "Predator" Series Thermal Image Camera. By rendering an object's infrared (IR) radiation as visible images, thermal...
Item 423648Model 9800054-s
Item 163783Model MBG-06-NA
Item 159073Model 200426
Item 856291Model ICS31230-52
Item 852094Model PCS31230-PFA30
Item 418448Model DCT411S1
Item 162452Model TD Mini Inch
Item 413429Model MM1E
Reveal hidden heat-driven processes and problems with the General Tools GTi20 "Predator" Series Thermal Image Camera. By rendering an object's infrared (IR) radiation as visible images, thermal imaging cameras make it possible to detect very small temperature differences from a distance. Heat signatures can help diagnose the cause of equipment failures and poor performance due to wear and tear, misalignments and fault conditions.
GTi20 package includes GTi20 camera, two (2) rechargeable Li-ion batteries, AC adaptor, compact battery charger, 2GB MiniSD memory card, SD card reader, video cable with BNC plug, USB 2.0 Cable, lens cap, analysis & reporting software on CD, calibration certificate, hand & neck Straps, custom hard case and user's manual.
Use it for:
- Equipment maintenance
- Repair and operations (MRO)
- Building energy audits
- Process/manufacturing plant maintenance
- Water damage restoration
- 160 x 120 (19,200) pixel focal plane array IR detector
- Temperature sensitivity of 0.14 degrees F (0.8 degrees C) or better
- 4" (100mm) minimum focal distance allows close-up work
- 2 GB MicroSD card stores images for later uploading to PC
- USB 2.0 and Video Out jacks
- Bright 3.5" diagonal flip-up color LCD
- Manually or automatically adjustable image level and span (brightness and contrast)
- Variable emissivity
- Water, dust and oil-resistant to IP54 standard
- Shock and vibration-resistant
- Powered by rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Up to 5 hours of operation using 2 batteries
- AC adaptor and car charger
- Picture-In-Picture Mode (Visual + Thermal Image Fusion)
- Analysis Tools: 4 Moveable spots, isothermal analysis
- LED Flashlight
- Temperature Alarms
- Refresh Rate: 30 frames per second (fps)
- Visual Image Display Resolution: 620 x 480 pixels
- Visual File Format: CCD/JPG
- Laser Pointer
- Field of View: 20 degrees x 15 degrees
- Spatial Resolution: 2.2 mrad
- Temperature Measurement Range: -4 degrees F to 572 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 300 degrees C)
- Thermal Sensitivity: 1.4 degrees F (0.08 degrees C) at 86 degrees F (30 degrees C)
- Detector Type: Uncooled focal plane array, manual focusing
- Accuracy: 3 degrees F (2 degress C) or 2% of reading
- IR Detector Resolution: 160 x 120 pixels (19200 pixels)
- IR Detector Spectral Range: 8 to 14um
- Focusing Manual Measurement Compensation Factors: Emissivity, Ambient Temperature, Humidity, Distance
- Minimum Focal Distance: 4" (100mm)
- Display: Flip-up 3.5" diagonal color LCD
- Auto Hot/Cold Spot Indicator
- Video Output Formats: NTSC, PAL Color Palettes Ironbow, Iron-Inverted, Rainbow, Feather, Grey, Grey-Inverted
- Image Storage Medium, Capacity: 2GB MiniSD memory card
- Thermal File Format: Proprietary SAT, Radiometric, JPG
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Total Charge Capacity: Up to 5 hours continuous with 2 batteries
- Power Saver Mode
- Operating Temperature: -4 degrees F to 122 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 50 degrees C) @ 10 to 90% RH
- Water/Dust/Oil Resistance: IP54
- Shock Resistance Operational: 25G
- Vibration Resistance Operational: 2G
- Weight 1.3 lb.
- Dimensions 6.8" x 3.1" x 6.4"
- External Power Source: AC Adaptor
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.