GTi10 "Predator" Series Thermal Imaging Camera
Reveal hidden heat-driven processes and problems with the General Tools GTi10 "Predator Series" Thermal Imaging Camera. By converting objects with infrared (IR) radiation to visible color images,...
You May Also Like
Reveal hidden heat-driven processes and problems with the General Tools GTi10 "Predator Series" Thermal Imaging Camera. By converting objects with infrared (IR) radiation to visible color images, thermal imaging cameras make it possible to detect very small temperature differences from a distance. Heat signatures can help diagnose the cause of equipment failures and poor performance due to wear and tear, misalignments and fault conditions.
The GTi10 package includes GTi10 camera, two (2) rechargeable Li-ion batteries, AC adaptor, compact battery charger, 2 GB MiniSD memory card, SD card reader, video cable with BNC plug, USB 2.0 cable, lens cap, analysis & reporting software on CD, calibration certificate, hand & neck Straps, custom hard case and user's manual.
Optional lenses and tripod mount sold separately.
Use it for:
- Equipment maintenance
- Repair and operations (MRO)
- Building energy audits
- Process/manufacturing plant maintenance
- Water damage restoration
- 160 x 120 (19,200) pixel focal plane array IR detector
- Temperature sensitivity of 0.14 degrees F (0.8 degrees C) or better
- 4" (100mm) minimum focal distance allows close-up work
- Included 2 GB Micro SD card stores images for later uploading to PC
- USB 2.0 and Video Out jacks
- Bright 3.5" diagonal flip-up color LCD
- Manually or automatically adjustable image level and span (brightness and contrast)
- Variable emissivity
- Water, dust and oil-resistant to IP54 standard
- Shock and vibration-resistant
- Powered by rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Up to 5 hours of operation using 2 batteries
- AC adaptor and car charger
- Analysis Tools: 2 moveable spots, isothermal analysis
- Refresh Rate: 30 frames per second (fps)
- Laser pointer
- Field of View: 20 degrees x 15 degrees
- Spatial Resolution: 2.2 mrad
- Temperature Measurement Range: -4 degrees F to 572 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 300 degrees C)
- Thermal Sensitivity: 1.4 degrees F (0.08 degrees C) at 86 degrees F (30 degrees C)
- Detector Type: Uncooled focal plane array, manual focusing
- Accuracy: 3 degrees F (2 degrees C) or 2% of reading
- IR Detector Resolution: 160 x 120 pixels (19200 pixels)
- IR Detector Spectral Range: 8 to 14um
- Focusing: Manual
- Measurement Compensation Factors: Emissivity, Ambient Temperature, Humidity, Distance
- Minimum Focal Distance: 4" (100mm)
- Display: Flip-up 3.5" diagonal color LCD
- Auto Hot/Cold Spot Indicator
- Video Output Formats: NTSC, PAL
- Color Palettes: Ironbow, Iron-Inverted, Rainbow, Feather, Grey, Grey-Inverted
- Image Storage Medium, Capacity: 2GB MiniSD memory card
- Thermal File Format: Proprietary SAT, Radiometric, JPG
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Total Charge Capacity: Up to 5 hours continuous with 2 batteries
- Power Saver Mode
- Operating Temperature: -4 degrees F to 122 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 50 degrees C) @ 10 to 90% RH
- Water/Dust/Oil Resistance: IP54
- Shock Resistance Operational: 25G
- Vibration Resistance Operational: 2G
- Weight: 1.3 lb.
- Dimensions: 6.8" x 3.1" x 6.4"
- External Power Source: AC Adaptor
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.