General Tools - Grain Moisture Meter, Model MMG608
The General Tools MMG608 Grain Moisture Meter comes with a 1-foot probe and a 4-foot cord. It is ideal for use in grain storage and other industrial settings. Requires 4 AA batteries (not...
Item 844319Model MMD4E
Item 413429Model MM1E
Item 417171Model V-2M
Item 417170Model D-2M
The General Tools MMG608 Grain Moisture Meter comes with a 1-foot probe and a 4-foot cord. It is ideal for use in grain storage and other industrial settings. Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Also measures temperature
- Large 4-digit LCD
- Red LED bar graph augments LCD
- Min/Max memory + data hold
- Rugged construction
- Moisture Measurement Range: 8 to 20%
- Moisture Measurement Accuracy: ±1% of reading
- Temperature Measurement Range: 14° to 131°F (-10° to 55°C)
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±1°F (0.8°C)
- Display Digit Height: 0.4 in. (10mm)
- Cord Length: 4 ft. (1.22m)
- Probe Length: 1 ft. (305mm)
- Operating Temperature:32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)@<85% RH
Includes : MMG608 Moisture Meter, Protective Hard Case, Steel Probe with Dual 1 ft. Needles, 4 ft. Cord and Operating Instructions.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.