General Purpose Moisture Meter, Model MM6012
The General Tools MM6012 General Purpose Moisture Meter is ideal for measuring moisture content of a wide variety of materials including wood fiber, wood products, tobacco, cotton and paper....
You May Also Like
The General Tools MM6012 General Purpose Moisture Meter is ideal for measuring moisture content of a wide variety of materials including wood fiber, wood products, tobacco, cotton and paper. Moisture measurement accuracy: +/-0.5% of reading. Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Large 4-digit LCD display
- Data hold function
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use
- Also measures ambient temperature
- Moisture Measurement Range: 0 to 50%
- Moisture Measurement Accuracy: ±0.5% of reading
- Temperature Measurement Range: 14° to 150°F (-10° to 65°C)
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±1°F (0.8°C)
- Display Digit Height: 0.4 in. (10mm)
- Cord Length: 3.5 ft. (1.07m)
- Probe Length: 6 in. (152mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)@<85% RH
Includes: MM6012 Moisture Meter, Hard Case, and User's Manual.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.