Edge Wedge Flexible Pry Kit
The EDGEWEDGE Flexible Pry Kit from General Tools lets you remove baseboard molding, door panels, crown molding, trim panels, automotive consoles and dashboards easily. These unique flexible pry tools are ideal for disassembly work.Use for projects all over the house and shop. The...
Use for projects all over the house and shop. The thin profiles slide easily into gaps and gently wedge the pieces apart. The EDGEWEDGE can also be utilized as a temporary shim during projects.
The non-marring polyethylene material ensures you won’t cause yourself extra work. These slick, thin-tipped wedges replace screwdrivers, pry bars and other pry tools that may cause damage and marring of surfaces.
If the tips or edges get rough, simply sharpen and resurface with a file.
Includes three (3) flexible, yellow EDGEWEDGE prying tools. Each tool has a different beveled end – one short and straight, one long and straight and one long and radiused.
- Ideal for home repairs, woodworking and automotive use
- Three flexible pry tools
- Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.
Grace ToolsItem 427091