General Tools - Drill Grinding Attachment, Model 825
The General Tools Drill Grinding Attachment is engineered to sharpen your drill bits to factory accuracy. The angle adjustment gauge allows you to match the point angle of nearly any bit, and even...
Item 417747Model 35018
Item 150878Model Kit
Item 846363Model P414
Item 832284Model 20-574
Item 150684Model 97-150
The General Tools Drill Grinding Attachment is engineered to sharpen your drill bits to factory accuracy. The angle adjustment gauge allows you to match the point angle of nearly any bit, and even works on countersinks. The pivoting neck allows for simple grinding of both sides of the bit. Use with ANSI, OSHA and UL approved standard electric bench grinders or surface grinders.
- Sharpen drill bits to factory accuracy
- Extends the life of drill bits
- Angle adjustments lock in to grind drill bits for more accurate drilling in a variety of materials
- Automatically adjusts to give correct clearance angle
- Instructions included
- Fractional size drills 1/8" to 3/4"
- Number size drills 30 to 1
- Letter size drills A to Z
- Millimeter size drills 3.0 to 19.0.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.