Deep Sensing Moisture Meter, Model MMD950
The General Tools Deep Sensing Moisture Meter offers pin or pinless use with spherical sensor and remote probe. Ideal for contractors, woodworkers and homeowners to measure the moisture content of...
You May Also Like
The General Tools Deep Sensing Moisture Meter offers pin or pinless use with spherical sensor and remote probe. Ideal for contractors, woodworkers and homeowners to measure the moisture content of wood and other construction materials. Measurement accuracy (pin mode) +/-3% of reading.
- Two measurement modes: Pin and pinless
- Pin mode uses replaceable pins at end of 46 in. cable; pinless mode uses integral ball sensor with up to 4 in. measurement depth
- Displays % WME or relative readings simultaneously on two displays: 0 to 99.9 count jumbo LCD, and 40-dot tri-color LED Bargraph
- Spare pins storage compartment
- Auto-calibrating Data hold function
- Low battery warning
- User can set beeper sound, auto power off time, backlight function
- Superior to flat bottom sensors by enabling the user to measure in corners, hard-to-reach areas and narrow spaces
- Small contact area for improved repeatability
- Spherical sensor works on uneven surfaces and corners
- Works at any angle
- Can accommodate wide viewing angle
- Keeps hand away from sensing area, reducing interference
- Measurement Range: 0 to 99.9% WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) or REL
- Measurement Accuracy: ±(3% of reading +5 digits)
- Pin Length/Type: 3/16 in. (4.76mm) stainless steel
- External Probe Cable Length: 46 in. (1.168m)
- Spherical Ball Sensor Measurement Depth: 4 in. (101.6mm)
- Ball Sensor Diameter: 1 in. (25.4mm)
- LCD Digit Height: 0.9 in. (22.9mm)
- LCD Resolution: 0.1%
- LED Bargraph Composition/Colors: 40 dots/green, red, yellow
- Operating Current: 70 mADC max
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
Includes: MMD950 Moisture Meter, Remote Probe, 9V Battery, 2 Sets of Spare Pins, Hard Carrying Case, User’s Manual and Warranty.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.