General Tools - Deep Sensing Moisture Meter, Model MMD950
The General Tools Deep Sensing Moisture Meter offers pin or pinless use with spherical sensor and remote probe. Ideal for contractors, woodworkers and homeowners to measure the moisture content of...
Item 413431Model MMD5NP
Item 844319Model MMD4E
Item 417770Model MM6012
Item 417767Model MMH800
Item 828914Model 99-013
Item 834990Model 96-102
Item 831661Model 99-012
Item 866191Model 87-208
Item 863615Model 1791260B
Item 413429Model MM1E
The General Tools Deep Sensing Moisture Meter offers pin or pinless use with spherical sensor and remote probe. Ideal for contractors, woodworkers and homeowners to measure the moisture content of wood and other construction materials. Measurement accuracy (pin mode) +/-3% of reading.
- Two measurement modes: Pin and pinless
- Pin mode uses replaceable pins at end of 46 in. cable; pinless mode uses integral ball sensor with up to 4 in. measurement depth
- Displays % WME or relative readings simultaneously on two displays: 0 to 99.9 count jumbo LCD, and 40-dot tri-color LED Bargraph
- Spare pins storage compartment
- Auto-calibrating Data hold function
- Low battery warning
- User can set beeper sound, auto power off time, backlight function
- Superior to flat bottom sensors by enabling the user to measure in corners, hard-to-reach areas and narrow spaces
- Small contact area for improved repeatability
- Spherical sensor works on uneven surfaces and corners
- Works at any angle
- Can accommodate wide viewing angle
- Keeps hand away from sensing area, reducing interference
- Measurement Range: 0 to 99.9% WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) or REL
- Measurement Accuracy: ±(3% of reading +5 digits)
- Pin Length/Type: 3/16 in. (4.76mm) stainless steel
- External Probe Cable Length: 46 in. (1.168m)
- Spherical Ball Sensor Measurement Depth: 4 in. (101.6mm)
- Ball Sensor Diameter: 1 in. (25.4mm)
- LCD Digit Height: 0.9 in. (22.9mm)
- LCD Resolution: 0.1%
- LED Bargraph Composition/Colors: 40 dots/green, red, yellow
- Operating Current: 70 mADC max
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
Includes: MMD950 Moisture Meter, Remote Probe, 9V Battery, 2 Sets of Spare Pins, Hard Carrying Case, User’s Manual and Warranty.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.
Articles & Blogs
It all starts with a tree that was planted long ago. A tree that grew on a grandparent’s property. A tree that children climbed in the summertime. A tree that provided shade in a family’s backyard. Every tree has its own history, and three Columbus, Ohio, entrepreneurs aim to preserve the stories of their area’s fallen trees—in the form of furniture—for generations to come. Meet Tyler, Treg and Tyler, and learn more about their story in this Woodworking Adventures Blog.