12" Digital Fractional Caliper, Model 14712
Stainless Steel Digital Fractional Caliper with Tri-Mode digital display – inches, millimeters, and fractions -- with guaranteed accuracy to 0.001”. In addition, the rugged stainless steel design delivers accurate readings of inside, outside, step and depth measurements. Each Digital...
Stainless Steel Digital Fractional Caliper with Tri-Mode digital display – inches, millimeters, and fractions -- with guaranteed accuracy to 0.001”. In addition, the rugged stainless steel design delivers accurate readings of inside, outside, step and depth measurements. Each Digital Fractional Caliper comes with a foam padded plastic case for safe storage when not in use.
- Resolution 0.0005” (0.01mm)
- Accuracy 0.001” (0.02mm).
- Auto off feature preserves battery life.
- Bar scale is graduated in inches and millimeters.
- Free-wheeling friction roller advances and retracts slide.
- Extendable depth gage for use in slots and small holes.
- Etched and filled black graduations.
- Convenient foam-padded case for storage.
- Flashing display indicates low battery.
- Replacement Battery - LR44.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required. Return subject to 20% restock fee. Customer responsible for return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
General Tool warranties their items for one year. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for assistance at 800-535-4482.
Instructions / MSDS
Great product. All metal design is really durable. I had a plastic one before that didnt do fractions and the battery fell out of it all the time. Plus had to convert decimals to fractions all the time. not with this one gives you the fraction right on the display and the battery cover screws on. very nice. would recommend highly