General-Purpose Bi-Metal Jigsaw Blade Set
The General-Purpose Bi-Metal Jigsaw Blade Set Assortment 10-Pack offers a variety of wood and metal general-purpose cutting blades. They are handy in any shop and offer a choice of tooth configurations to perform any cutting task from rough cut wood to 3/16" (5 mm) thick metal. The...
- All blades are vacuum heat-treated for consistent blade hardness
- Main Application: Particleboard, Plastic, Metal, Wood, Fiberglass, Aluminum
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Included: 2 bi-metal blades (cuts metal and plastic 3/16" (5 mm) to 1/4" (6 mm) thick, with 14 teeth per inch), 1 bi-metal blade (cuts metal 1/8" (3 mm) to 3/16" (5 mm) thick, with 18 teeth per inch), 1 bi-metal blade (cuts metal 1/16" (2 mm) to 1/8" (3 mm) thick, with 24 teeth per inch), 2 bi-metal blades (fast, rough cut for wood over 1/2" (13 mm) thick, with 6 teeth per inch), 2 bi-metal blades (medium cut for wood, fiberglass and aluminum, with 8 teeth per inch), 2 bi-metal blades (clean cut for wood, particleboard and aluminum, with 10 teeth per inch)
- Pack of 10
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.