Milk Paint - Water Based - Patina Green - Pint
General Finishes® Milk Paint is a highly versatile, durable water-based acrylic paint that is easy to apply and simple to repair. Its innovative formulation has excellent flow and leveling properties and provides superior adhesion to raw or pre-finished wood and fiberglass. Milk Paint...
- Fast dry, water clean-up, low odor
- Made with renewable resources
- Easy to apply and durable
- Low luster sheen
- Color: Patina Green
- Size: Pint
- Type: Water-based acrylic paint
- Interior/Exterior Use: Rated for interior and exterior use
- Coats: 2-3
- Applications: Furniture, millwork, cabinetry
- Application Method: Brush, roll, spray
- VOC: <50 g/L
- Dry Time (@70° F and 50% Humidity): 1-2 hours
- (1) General Finishes - Water Based Paint - Patina Green - Pint
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Faux finishes are a lot of fun to paint and can be simulated with just a few simple steps. This project features four unique looks, and we’ll show you how to create each one. We used 8" paper-mache letters purchased from Pat Catan’s for this tutorial. The letters H, O, M and E each have a different technique used.
She calls herself “just a country girl with paint in her hair,” but furniture artist Quitta Allen is far from ordinary. Her refurbished china hutch with a stunning blend of gray, silver, gold and linen earned her a 1st place designation in the 2017 General Finishes Design Challenge in the Smashing Shades of Gray category.
Woodcraft is one of several retail sponsors for the General Finishes 2018 Design Challenge that began July 18 and will continue through August 7. Contest categories offer a wide range of opportunities to win. Find out more!
Old Fashioned Milk PaintItem 811628