Sculpt your lawn safely and easily with Garden Weasel Edger-Chopper. The ergonomic comfort-grip handle, extra wide footplate, and carbon steel blade will give you professional looking landscaping...
Sculpt your lawn safely and easily with Garden Weasel Edger-Chopper. The ergonomic comfort-grip handle, extra wide footplate, and carbon steel blade will give you professional looking landscaping at a fraction of the cost. And, as always, the Edger comes with the Garden Weasel Lifetime Limited Warranty.
With the Weasel Edger-Chopper, you can create attractive, sculpted edge for gardens, patios, driveways, and curbs. With the area you create with the Weasel Edger-Chopper, you will be able to separate flower, shrub or groundcover areas from lawn while keeping mulch in and grass out of your beds.
There''s no bending or straining with the ergonomic design. The Weasel Edger Chopper is also easy to use and maintain with its weather and rust resistant parts.
How to use:
- Once you’ve settled on a design, clear the area of surface debris.
- Then use string or hose to mark your edging line.
- For the sharpest edge, make sure the soil is moist as hard, compact soil is difficult to edge.
- Place the half-moon edger on your line and push down on the wide comfort footplate.
- Durable Carbon Steel
- Comfort-Grip Handle
- Ergonomic Design
- Overall Height: 38”
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
General Edging Tips & Pointers
- For formal landscaping, use straight edges.
- For more informal landscaping, try sweeping curves rather than sharper curves.
- For a barrier, try a line of stones or clam shells, or use concrete, bricks, slates or pavers There are many ready-made decorative edging options available, like plastic or aluminum strips.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Return Authorization required prior to return. Customer pays return freight. Restocking fee may apply.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.