Furno 500 Dual-Temperature Heat Gun
The WAGNER® Furno 500 Variable Temperature Heat Gun can be used for countless projects such as stripping paint, defrosting pipes, shrink wrapping, softening adhesives and more! It has user-friendly controls for 12 temperature settings that take the guesswork out of your most common...
The WAGNER® Furno 500 Variable Temperature Heat Gun can be used for countless projects such as stripping paint, defrosting pipes, shrink wrapping, softening adhesives and more! It has user-friendly controls for 12 temperature settings that take the guesswork out of your most common applications. The integrated stand also allows for safe, hands-free operation while applying heat to a project. The gun also comes with 2 nozzle accessories, a glass protector and flare nozzle, to help complete countless tasks. To make your project easier, the heat gun features an ergonomic design that allows for extended comfort and balance to reduce fatigue. The durable, versatile gun is also perfect for removing bubbles from poured resin projects and for creating movement effects when working with art resins.
- User friendly
- Great for removing paint, defrosting pipes, bending PVC pipe, embossing, stripping paint and more
- LED Screen with push button controls
- Two-speed fan and cool down setting
- Integrated stand for safe, hands-free operation
- Hanging loop for easy storage in workshop or garage
- Detachable power cord
- 12 temperature settings ranging from 150° to 1200°F
- Heat Output: Approximately 1200°F on high, approximately 150°F on low
- Housing: Engineered high-impact corrosion and heat-resistant polymers
- Wattage: 1500 watts on highest, 150 watts on lowest setting
- Weight: 1.95 pounds
- (1) Furno 500 Dual-Temperature Heat Gun
- (2) Nozzle accessories (glass protector & flare nozzle)
Articles & Blogs
We’ve gathered some Father’s Day Gift Ideas from Woodcraft for the woodworkers and DIYers in your family. To make sure our ideas are what the Dads on your list REALLY want, we’ve taken some time to find great gifts for any budget. For the folks who are a challenge to gift, we’ve included a couple of ideas that should appeal to most everyone.
Woodcraft is ready to help you
discover the perfect gifts for
the woodworkers and do-it-yourselfers on your holiday list,
starting with the “Twelve Gifts
of Christmas” in this blog.
As always, our gift idea list
includes the handy Woodcraft
Gift Card and informative
subscription. Other ideas
include a router jig to make
unique signs, a router, knives,
veneer, a heat gun, a mobile
light, a special ruler, a multi-tool, a work support stand, and spoon
When inspiration strikes, make sure you have some basic tools, accessories and supplies on hand for spring indoor and outdoor home projects. Woodcraft has selected a few handy helpers to get you started.