Schiffer Publishing Ltd - Fundamentals of Model Boat Building
Learn the skills necessary to successfully create an accurate model boat from scratch, including structural elements, paper model renderings, hull features, and mechanical drawings. This book takes...
You May Also Like
Item 830379Model 0764310704
Item 830380Model 0887409377
Item 415780Model 9780870333910
Item 416099Model 9780764340048
Learn the skills necessary to successfully create an accurate model boat from scratch, including structural elements, paper model renderings, hull features, and mechanical drawings. This book takes the reader through all the steps necessary to create one model boat based on an actual Chesapeake Bay ‘Deadrise’ workboat. Based on all that the readers learn from this one book, they will be able to apply the design techniques and theories to successfully create models of other boats that appeal to them.
- Detailed text explains how to read marine drawings for reference
- Describes the tools and techniques needed to successfully execute bulkhead and lift building theory
- There’s a gallery, for inspiration, of Coronados, cruisers, and trawlers
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.