From Clay to Wood: Steps to Carving Realistic Faces
Learn, with the help of this book, one of the most challenging things to carve; a realistic face. To help in the process, Terry Kramer begins with modeling clay. With this pliable medium, he leads...
You May Also Like
- A basic reference for face carvers
- Following Terry''s technique will lead to a new level of accomplishment and competence
- Fully illustrated with clear photographs and drawings
- Each step is clearly explained and organized
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.