Schiffer Publishing Ltd
From Clay to Wood: Steps to Carving Realistic Faces
Learn, with the help of this book, one of the most challenging things to carve; a realistic face. To help in the process, Terry Kramer begins with modeling clay. With this pliable medium, he leads the reader through the exploration of the planes and features of the face. In a series of...
- A basic reference for face carvers
- Following Terry's technique will lead to a new level of accomplishment and competence
- Fully illustrated with clear photographs and drawings
- Each step is clearly explained and organized
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
Schiffer Publishing LtdItem 415890