Freud - LU96R012 Laminate Circular Saw Blade 12" x 1" Bore x 96 Tooth Top Center Grind
Freud Industrial Series Teflon-coated thin kerf saw blade. A must for underpowered saws, thin kerf blades remove less material, which means you'll get reduced waste and less power drain on your...
Item 837365Model LU94M012
Item 828929Model 99-270
Item 828915Model 99-017
Item 424392Model PM25150RK
Item 862655Model 76-105
Item 861606Model 719400K
Item 861605Model 719400
Item 860068Model 99-442
Item 850912Model 89-670
Item 849659Model 1791079K
Item 849643Model 708657K
Item 844663Model 99-522
- 10-inch, 80T saw blade with a thin kerf
- MicroGrain carbide tips allow for more cuts between sharpening
- Perma-SHIELD coating keeps the blade running cool and reduce pitch build up
- Anti-vibration reeds to practically eliminate vibration for clean cuts
- Triple Chip tooth design for laminates and melamine
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty