LU96R012 Laminate Circular Saw Blade 12" x 1" Bore x 96 Tooth Top Center Grind
Freud Industrial Series Teflon-coated thin kerf saw blade. A must for underpowered saws, thin kerf blades remove less material, which means you'll get reduced waste and less power drain on your saw. Made with application specific micrograin carbide and TCG tooth design for flawless cuts...
- 10-inch, 80T saw blade with a thin kerf
- MicroGrain carbide tips allow for more cuts between sharpening
- Perma-SHIELD coating keeps the blade running cool and reduce pitch build up
- Anti-vibration reeds to practically eliminate vibration for clean cuts
- Triple Chip tooth design for laminates and melamine
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.