Freud - LU96R012 Laminate Circular Saw Blade 12" x 1" Bore x 96 Tooth Top Center Grind
Freud Industrial Series Teflon-coated thin kerf saw blade. A must for underpowered saws, thin kerf blades remove less material, which means you'll get reduced waste and less power drain on your...
You May Also Like
Item 147775Model LU97R012
Item 828753Model LU80R012
Item 821320Model LU85R012
Item 147776Model LU77M012
- 10-inch, 80T saw blade with a thin kerf
- MicroGrain carbide tips allow for more cuts between sharpening
- Perma-SHIELD coating keeps the blade running cool and reduce pitch build up
- Anti-vibration reeds to practically eliminate vibration for clean cuts
- Triple Chip tooth design for laminates and melamine
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty