Freud - LU86R012 Circular Saw Blade 12" x 1" Bore x 48 Tooth ATB Thin Kerf
12"x48tooth industrial thin kerf general purpose saw blade ATB. Features: -- Thin kerf design to increase machine performance and life for saws under 3HP. -- ATB Tooth design for ripping and...
Item 147776Model LU77M012
Item 832606Model LU91R012
Item 835200Model LU79R012
Item 828759Model LU90M012
Item 828753Model LU80R012
Item 829983Model LU84R012
Item 147775Model LU97R012
Item 828758Model LU89M012
Item 834779Model LM74R012
Item 817392Model 210.096.12
- ATB Tooth design for ripping and crosscuts
- Anti-Vibration Reeds to practically eliminate vibration for clean cuts
- Perma-SHIELD coating to keep the blade running cool and reduce pitch build up
- Micro Grain Carbide - Produced by Freud Specifically to ensure superior cut and maximum life
- Thin kerf design to increase machine performance and life for saws under 3HP
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
This blade does not dissappoint!
This is my first "Think Kerf" blade which I replaced a Freud 1/8" kerf blade with. I was blown away with how much smoother this blade cuts. I have a 2.5 HP Jet and with this blade, 3/4 ply, 1" oak and laminate cut like butter. My saw doesn't slow, smoke, or burn the wood. Safer because it cuts easily requiring less board management on the saw. Convinced! Will not be using full kerf blades any longer. (edge of all cuts were finish ready)