Freud - LU77M010 Industrial Thin Kerf Non-Ferrous Blade, 10" diameter, 1/4" max thick, 5/8" arbor, 80
This thin kerf heavy-duty, non-ferrous metal cutting blade from Freud produces an excellent finish. These blades have custom designed gullets to minimize chip build-up and specially formulated...
You May Also Like
Item 842736Model 707110
Item 847118Model 60-200
Item 497657Model 497657
- Thin kerf for faster feed rates
- Ti-Co Carbide specially designed for non-ferrous metals
- Silver Ice blade coating to reduce blade drag and prect blade from corrosion Specifications
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 80 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
- 0.091 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty