LU77M010 Industrial Non-Ferrous/Alumimum Blade, 10" D 5/8" Arbor 80T
This 10" medium stock, aluminum and non-ferrous metal cutting blade from Freud produces an excellent finish. These blades have custom designed gullets to minimize chip build-up and specially formulated carbide for long life. Ideal for cutting non-ferrous materials and aluminum. Use of a...
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Non-Ferrous Blend for Maximum Performance
- Ti-Co Carbide specially designed for non-ferrous metals extends tooth life
- Silver Ice blade coating to reduces blade drag, resists corrosion and pitch build-up, plus protects blade from corrosion
- Ideal for cutting medium non-ferrous materials and aluminum with a wall thickness of 1/4" max.
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 80 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
- 0.110" kerf (7/64")
- -5 degree hook angle
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.