Freud - LU77M010 Industrial Thin Kerf Non-Ferrous Blade, 10" diameter, 1/4" max thick, 5/8" arbor, 80
This thin kerf heavy-duty, non-ferrous metal cutting blade from Freud produces an excellent finish. These blades have custom designed gullets to minimize chip build-up and specially formulated...
Item 840806Model D1080N
Item 835093Model LU89M008
Item 828762Model LU74R010
Item 828754Model LM71M010
Item 833963Model LU79R010
Item 127244Model LU88R010
Item 845842Model P410T
Item 838556Model LU95M010
Item 842510Model LU83R008
Item 837351Model D1060X
- Thin kerf for faster feed rates
- Ti-Co Carbide specially designed for non-ferrous metals
- Silver Ice blade coating to reduce blade drag and prect blade from corrosion
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 80 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
- 0.091 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty