Freud - LU77M010 Industrial Thin Kerf Non-Ferrous Blade, 10" diameter, 1/4" max thick, 5/8" arbor, 80
This thin kerf heavy-duty, non-ferrous metal cutting blade from Freud produces an excellent finish. These blades have custom designed gullets to minimize chip build-up and specially formulated...
Item 828727Model 40-106
Item 412686Model CB40057R
Item 412602Model BP15057L
Item 840806Model D1080N
Item 151314Model WW10487100
Item 866186Model 72-400
Item 851658Model LU81M010
Item 850912Model 89-670
Item 849662Model 1792073K
Item 835093Model LU89M008
- Thin kerf for faster feed rates
- Ti-Co Carbide specially designed for non-ferrous metals
- Silver Ice blade coating to reduce blade drag and prect blade from corrosion Specifications
- 10" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 80 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
- 0.091 kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty