Freud - D1280X Diablo Fine Finish Blade, 12" diameter, 1" arbor, 80 teeth Hi-ATB
The Freud Diablo blades are the longest lasting blades on the market. This fine finish blade is ideal for cutting wood and wood composites. Use on chop/slide miter saws.Features:Super thin kerf...
Item 828884Model 41-102
Item 412660Model CB17057L
Item 835497Model 12-154
Item 829446Model D1296N
Item 832606Model LU91R012
Item 821320Model LU85R012
Item 866185Model 70-103
Item 866184Model 72-202
Item 848491Model 76-508
Item 844695Model 22-508
Item 844644Model 63-110
Item 844642Model 45-502
Item 844626Model 20-110
Item 840806Model D1080N
- Super thin kerf for ease of feed and accuracy
- Non-stick Perma-Shield coating to protect the blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide keeps blade sharp longer
- Stabilizer vents to trap noise and vibration for cleaner, smoother cuts
- Precision tensioning to keep your blade flat and true while maximizing blade life
- High Alternate Top Bevel Tooth Design for flawless finish
- Tri-metal brazing (silver-copper-silver) to withstand extreme impact
- 12" diameter
- 1" arbor
- 80 teeth with High Alternate Top Bevel Tooth (Hi-ATB) design
- 0.118" kerf
- Max RPM: 7000
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty