Freud - D0704DH Hardie Blade, 7-1/4" diameter, 5/8" arbor, 4 Teeth TCG (PCD)
The Freud Diablo Hardie blades are the longest lasting blades on the market. Ideal for frequent use in fiber cement products. Use on 7-1/4" circular saws.Features:Super thin kerf reduces...
Item 842122Model LU86R008
Item 840561Model 75-509
Item 828772Model UC-202
Item 424378Model 725002K
Item 417776Model IRT207
Item 412086Model 1791308
Item 849663Model 1792074K
Item 844684Model 16-524
Item 843771Model D0738F
Item 830678Model 82-510
Item 418522Model OPT-260
Item 828657Model 04-102
Item 843774Model D0756N
Item 822108Model 251.040.07
- Super thin kerf reduces dust
- Non-stick Perma-Shield coating to protect the blade from heat, gumming and corrosion
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide keeps blade sharp longer
- Stabilizer vents to trap noise and vibration for cleaner, smoother cuts
- Precision tensioning to keep your blade flat and true while maximizing blade life
- Spark Eroded Triple chip grind for long cutting life
- Polycrystalline (PCD) Tipped to extend cutting life
- 7-1/4" diameter
- 5/8" arbor
- 4 teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG) and PCD Tipped
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty