Freud - 99-569 Quadra-Cut Large Raised Panel with Back-Cutter Router Bit Cove Pattern 1/2" SH
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is...
Item 833266Model 99-518
Item 839402Model 99-571
Item 828801Model 99-520
Item 828933Model 99-515
Item 840716Model 99-521
Item 828934Model 99-516
Item 844662Model 99-512
Item 844663Model 99-522
Item 828800Model 99-513
Item 834295Model 99-519
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
These bits are ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling as well as decorative tops, plaques and modeling. Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1 1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Quadra-Cut design
- Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock. Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- 1/2" shank
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty