Freud - 99-569 Quadra-Cut Large Raised Panel with Back-Cutter Router Bit Cove Pattern 1/2" SH
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is...
Item 828802Model 99-566
Item 833266Model 99-518
Item 839402Model 99-571
Item 823417Model 5900E
Item 834295Model 99-519
Item 150688Model 97-158
Item 822383Model 890.527.11
Item 834288Model 99-026
Item 828788Model 99-031
Item 828888Model 41-402
Item 822380Model 890.502.11
Item 418508Model UP284
Item 412648Model BP15070L
Item 146202Model 5920E
Item 146201Model 5920C
These bits are ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling as well as decorative tops, plaques and modeling. Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1 1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
• Quadra-Cut design
• Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock. Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
• Use on table-mounted portable routers
• 1/2" shank
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty