99-500 Quadra-Cut Mini Raised Panel Backcutter Router Bit Ogee 1/2" Shank
Produce panels from 3/4" stock that are flush with the doorframe for a professional, architecturally correct appearance.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a...
You May Also Like
Produce panels from 3/4" stock that are flush with the doorframe for a professional, architecturally correct appearance.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
- Exclusive Quadra-Cut design combines a backcutter with the smooth cuts of Freud's 2+2 Raised Panel Bits.
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility.
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Included radius backcutter gives double-sided appearance and can be replaced with optional square backcutter for a more contemporary look.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 1-19/32"
- Cut Height: 7/8"
- Overall Height: 2-51/64"
- Large Radius: 3/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty