99-500 Quadra-Cut Mini Raised Panel Backcutter Router Bit Ogee 1/2" Shank
Produce panels from 3/4" stock that are flush with the doorframe for a professional, architecturally correct appearance.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear...
Produce panels from 3/4" stock that are flush with the doorframe for a professional, architecturally correct appearance.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
- Exclusive Quadra-Cut design combines a backcutter with the smooth cuts of Freud's 2+2 Raised Panel Bits.
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility.
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Included radius backcutter gives double-sided appearance and can be replaced with optional square backcutter for a more contemporary look.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 1-19/32"
- Cut Height: 7/8"
- Overall Height: 2-51/64"
- Large Radius: 3/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty