96-102 Incra Jig Router Router Bit Set 8-Piece 1/2" SH
The Freud 8-piece dovetail Incra jig bit set creates dovetailand box joints by combining these bits with a table-mounted router equippedwith an Incra Jig. These razor sharp and well-machined bits are built to lastwith MicroGrain, carbide/titanium-tips, an anti-kickback design, and...
The Freud 8-piece dovetail Incra jig bit set creates dovetail
and box joints by combining these bits with a table-mounted router equipped
with an Incra Jig. These razor sharp and well-machined bits are built to last
with MicroGrain, carbide/titanium-tips, an anti-kickback design, and tri-metal
brazing. They cut smoothly through all composition materials, plywood, hard and
soft woods with virtually no burning or tear outs.
Compatible with table
mounted portable routers equipped with Incra Jigs and 1/2-inch shanks, this set
can also be used with other joint making jigs or fence systems.
- Use these bits to create dovetail and box
joints by combining these bits with your table-mounted router equipped with an
Incra Jig -- or other joint making jigs or fence systems and CNC automatic
routers. These bits cut all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and
- 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch straight bits, six
dovetail bits (1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4), and wooden carrying case.
- Follow the directions in the Incra Jig manual
and use the correct bit number for the joint you want to create.
- All bits have
- Set includes 2 double flute straight bits: 12-100 1/4"
dia., 3/4" carbide height; 12-108 3/8" dia., 1" carbide height.
Six dovetail bits: 22-107 1/4" dia., 5/16" carbide height, 7-1/2°
angle; 22-108 5/16" dia., 3/8" carbide height, 9° angle; 22-110
3/8" dia., 3/8" carbide height, 9° angle; 22-112 1/2" dia.,
1/2" carbide height, 14° angle; 22-113 5/8" dia., 7/8" carbide
height, 7° angle. 22-114 3/4" dia., 7/8" carbide height, 7° angle.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Articles & Blogs
The Best of the bits.
I have tryed other bits but they ware out in just a short time. The Freud bit stay sharp longer then cheap brands.