Freud - 80-124 Traditional Beading Router Bit 3/16" R 1" D 3/4" CL 1/2" SH
These router bits form a single bead with a square shoulder, a profile commonly used to match base moldings in historic homes. A second pass will form a full bead for corners. Use on hand-held and...
You May Also Like
Item 828783Model 80-104
Item 828900Model 80-122
Item 828782Model 80-102
Item 844700Model 36-119
- Match moldings in historic homes
- Form a single bead with a square shoulder
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty