80-124 Traditional Beading Router Bit 3/16" R 1" D 3/4" CL 1/2" SH
These router bits form a single bead with a square shoulder, a profile commonly used to match base moldings in historic homes. A second pass will form a full bead for corners. Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.Match moldings in historic homesForm a single bead with a...
- Match moldings in historic homes
- Form a single bead with a square shoulder
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty