Freud - 80-122 Traditional Beading Router Bit 1/8" R 5/8" D 5/8" CL 1/2" SH
These router bits form a single bead with a square shoulder, a profile commonly used to match base moldings in historic homes. A second pass will form a full bead for corners. Use on hand-held and...
Item 828782Model 80-102
Item 828901Model 80-124
Item 828783Model 80-104
Item 814384Model 3246
Item 424381Model 725005K
Item 837557Model 16-128
Item 828915Model 99-017
Item 820320Model 861.532.11
Item 828716Model 36-108
Item 819416Model 1480
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 828864Model 38-154
Item 814484Model 3252
Item 828780Model 75-108
• Match moldings in historic homes
• Form a single bead with a square shoulder
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
works as expected
works as expected. nice, clean cuts. I used only in a table router.