Freud - 76-110 Downcut Spiral Router Bit 1/2"D 2"CL 1/2"SH
Freud’s solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem. Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods. Use on CNC...
Item 417336Model FSG-096177
Item 163448Model YDS129212
Item 153235Model YW1126
Item 153234Model YW1125
Item 844647Model 76-104
Item 844648Model 76-109
Item 828781Model 76-102
Item 844724Model 76-308
Item 844723Model 76-306
Item 838515Model 75-109
Item 848492Model 76-509
Item 844646Model 75-110
Item 836793Model 75-104
Item 828750Model 75-100
Freud’s solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Application: Grooves and dadoes in single-sided veneers and laminates
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty