Freud - 76-110 Downcut Spiral Router Bit 1/2"D 2"CL 1/2"SH
Freud’s solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem. Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods. Use on CNC...
Item 412065Model 1790810K
Item 846624Model LU82M014
Item 844684Model 16-524
Item 844648Model 76-109
Item 405136Model RD5100
Item 844646Model 75-110
Item 838515Model 75-109
Item 412668Model CB22057L
Item 843771Model D0738F
Item 829432Model 12-106
Item 843659Model AN73MFA9
Item 828879Model 38-622
Item 424386Model 1792200HK
Item 418507Model UP283
Item 412063Model 1790843
Freud’s solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Application: Grooves and dadoes in single-sided veneers and laminates
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty