34-136 Quadra-Cut Round-Over Router Bit 1-1/4" Radius 1/2" Shank
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock...
You May Also Like
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge. Soften furniture edges and create decorative beads with the Freud Quadra-Cut Round-Over Bit. Use on all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods. Use with hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
- Use rounding over bits to soften furniture edges
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Use with hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Quadra-Cut design
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 15/32"
- Cut Height: 1-1/4"
- Overall Height: 2-7/8"
- Shank: 1/2"
- Radius: 1-1/4"
- Diameter: 3"
- Cut Length: 1-1/2"
- Overall Length: 3-3/8"
- Flutes: 4
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty