Freud - 34-130 Quadra-Cut Round-Over Router Bit 7/8" Radius 1/2" Shank
Soften furniture edges and create decorative beadsUse on all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods. Use with hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut...
Items You May Need
Item 828893Model 50-112
Item 835152Model 50-509
Item 828714Model 34-127
Item 839059Model 34-134
Item 839061Model 34-138
Item 839060Model 34-136
Item 828856Model 34-140
Item 828855Model 34-122
Item 828712Model 34-124
Item 815153Model 34-132
Item 828713Model 34-126
Item 828715Model 34-128
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
• Use rounding over bits to soften furniture edges
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
• Use with hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Quadra-Cut design
Overall Diameter: 2-1/4"
Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
Cut Height: 1-1/4"
Overall Height: 3-1/8"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty