34-122 Quadra-Cut Round-Over Router Bit 5/16" Radius 1/2" Shank
Soften furniture edges and create decorative beads. Use on all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods. Use with hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no...
Soften furniture edges and create decorative beads. Use on all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods. Use with hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
- Use rounding over bits to soften furniture edges
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Use with hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Quadra-Cut design
- Shank: 1/2"
- Radius: 5/16"
- Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Cut Length: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 2-1/2"
- Flutes: 4
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.