Freud - 18-126 Round Nose Router Bit 1"D 1/2"SH
This router bit cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood. Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.An industry leader for...
You May Also Like
Item 834247Model 18-134
Item 828808Model 18-130
Item 844623Model 18-508
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. Add a personal touch to cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and fluted millwork, or use these bits to engrave wood signs.
• Application: Fluted millwork, signs and decorative veining
• These are the bits to rely on for a smooth, burn-free cut
• For use with CNC and other automatic routers
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty