18-126 Round Nose Router Bit 1"D 1/2"SH
This router bit cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood. Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router...
This router bit cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood. Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. Add a personal touch to cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and fluted millwork, or use these bits to engrave wood signs.
- Application: Fluted millwork, signs and decorative veining
- These are the bits to rely on for a smooth, burn-free cut
- For use with CNC and other automatic routers
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.