18-110 Round Nose Router Bit 5/8"D 1/4"SH
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. Add a personal touch to cabinet doors,...
• Application: Fluted millwork, signs and decorative veining
• These are the bits to rely on for a smooth, burn-free cut
• For use with CNC and other automatic routers
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
exactly what I needed
smooth cut that got the job done right