Freeman - 18 Gauge 1-1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler, PST9032
Freemans PST9032 stapler features an oil-free design eliminating the need for daily lubrication. This dependable stapler drives 7/32-inch narrow crown staples from 1/2- to 1-1/4 inch. This makes...
You May Also Like
Item 417509Model SST9032
Item 415928Model PST9032Q
Item 415451Model PFWS
• Operating Pressure: 60 to 100 psi
• Fastener Length Range: 3/8" - 1-1/4"
• Crown Size Range: 1/4" or 6.3mm
• Fastener type:: 18 gauge crown staples
• Uses strip style magazine
• Dimensions: 9.75" x 2.25" x 7.75"
• Tool Weight: 2-1/2 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
The Freeman 18 Gauge 1-1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler includes oil, wrenches, safety glasses, owners manual, and reversible belt hook.
See Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
- Operating Pressure: 60 to 100 psi
- Fastener Length Range: 3/8" - 1-1/4"
- Crown Size Range: 1/4" or 6.3mm
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.