A bevel edged wood chisel designed to satisfy the needs of DIY and professional users while commanding an economic price. Polypropylene handles provide excellent control and comfort. Though...
You May Also Like
● Blade forged from high quality steel.
● Machine ground on all faces and bevel edges.
● Hardened and tempered to ensure maximum performance and a lasting cutting edge.
● Bolster and tang construction which prevents handle slipping while providing maximum strength and support.All Footprint Tools wood chisels include a chisel guard and are manufactured to BS 1943.
4-pc. Set: Includes 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", and 1" chisels.Note: Footprint chisels are no longer produced in Sheffield, the images are being updated.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
There is a 20% restock fee for products returned and not exchanged. This fee is waived if the product needs to be exchanged. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Affinity warranties its products for one year from the date of purchase. Does not cover wear items. Affinity's Customer Service # is 1-248-588-0395.
Very good quality for the price!
These are well-balanced, well-finished, and have good steel. They are excellent for a reasonably-priced bench chisel. To get one better, you would have to pay several times the price, and for most jobs, it would not be that much better. These are still forged in England, and are significantly better than the similar Irwin/Marples, which are no longer made in England, but now made in China.