Deluxe Palm and Knife Set - 9 Piece
The Flexcut® Deluxe Palm and Knife Set works great on those carving projects that need different styles of detail. From relief carving to chip carving this Flexcut set has everything you need to start and finish. Flexcut's Deluxe Set is a collection of fixed blade knives and palms...
The Flexcut® Deluxe Palm and Knife Set works great on those carving projects that need different styles of detail. From relief carving to chip carving this Flexcut set has everything you need to start and finish. Flexcut's Deluxe Set is a collection of fixed blade knives and palms giving you massive capabilities in one amazing package. These 9 razor sharp blades can be used for, modeling surfaces or creating different textures, cleaning the lines between two adjacent surfaces, reaching into tight areas, and carving lettering plus smoothing surfaces. Your Flexcut Carving Tools are pre-sharpened at the factory to a highly polished razor's edge. This creates an efficient, long-lasting cutting tool. The more polished the edge, the sharper it is and the longer it will stay sharp. The carving knife set comes in a wooden box for clean and handy storage.
- Deluxe Palm and Knife Set
- 9 piece set combines two popular Flexcut carving sets
- Multi use design
- Contoured handles
- Pre-sharpened to a highly polished razor's edge
- Made in the USA
- Includes wooden storage box
- Handle Material:
- Blade Material: High carbon steel
- (1) Cutting Knife with 1-1/4" Blade (KN12)
- (1) Pelican Knife with 1-5/8" Blade (KN18)
- (1) Detail Knife with 1-1/2" Blade (KN13)
- (1) Mini-detail Knife with 3/4" Blade (KN27)
- (1) 5/16" Palm Skew (FR308)
- (1) 1/4" x 70 ° Palm V-Tool (FR307)
- (1) #11 Sweep x 1/8" Palm Gouge FR309)
- (1) #6 Sweep x 5/16" Palm Gouge (FR306)
- (1) #3 Sweep x 3/8" Palm Gouge (FR305)
- (1) Wooden Box
Articles & Blogs
Carver Dennis Bixby says he has sawdust in his veins. The son of a fifth-generation carpenter, Bixby was lulled to sleep by the sound of hammers and saws from an early age. “My mom used to tell me that she would take me out to a job site and put me in a playpen while she would fix lunch for my dad and my uncle. I would sleep soundly until lunch was ready and she called all of them in. Once the hammering and the banging had stopped, I would wake up and begin to cry. I would remain fussy until the men went back to work. They nicknamed me The Foreman,” Bixby laughed.