Flat Bottom Counterbore - SD-3 - 5/16" x 3/4"
Use Snappy® SD-3 Flat Bottom Counterbores to drill a pilot/clearance hole and counterbore a flat bottomed hole in one step. The unique geometry of the cutters provide excellent chip clearance and cutting performance, even in hardwoods. Perfect for creating jigs using 5/16-18 bolts and...
Items You May Need
- Use to drill a pilot/clearance hole and counterbore a flat bottomed hole in one step
- Perfect for lag screws, lag bolts, washer head screws, T-nuts & more
- Use to create jigs using 5/16-18 bolts and 5/16-18 knobs
- 3-flute flat bottom counterbore with TiN coated twist drill
- Made of thru-hardened alloy steel for long cutting life
- Drive Shank: 1/4″ Hex Power Bit Shank
- Drill Size: 5/16″
- Counterbore Size: 3/4″
- Finish: Titanium Nitride
- Material: Alloy Steel
- (1) Snappy Flat Bottom Counterbore - SD-3 - 5/16" x 3/4"