Vecturo OS 400 Multi-Tool Non-Set
Purchase this tool with any Festool CT Dust Extractor or MFT and SAVE 10% on the Dust Extractor or MFT!
You May Also Like
The ultimate in versatility, the Vecturo combines limitless functionality and power with exceptional controllability, delivering precise results in the trickiest of places. With industry-first, tool-less Plunge Base and Depth-Stop, the Vecturo stands apart, delivering a level of cutting precision customers can only expect from Festool. Ergonomic handling and tool-less everything translates to faster, more comfortable work with less downtime.
Versatility: Cut, scrape or score virtually any material, thanks to a wide variety of blades and variable speed.
Controllability: Achieve accurate, to-the-line cuts anywhere in the material, thanks to the optional Plunge Base and slim body design.
Fast and Simple: Power through the most challenging tasks with ease, thanks to hassle-free, tool-less base and cutter changes.
Includes: OS 400 Vecturo Oscillating Multi-Tool, Plug-It Cord, Systainer SYS 2, 1 Universal Saw Blade (500 129).
- Power: 400 W (3.3 Amps, 120 V AC)
- Oscillation Frequency: 11,000–18,500 OPM
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.60 kg)
- Amplitude: (Left/Right) 2.0°/2.0° (4.0° combined)
- Cable Length: 13' (4m) Plug-It Cord
- Blade Changing System: FastFix Quick-release Lever
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Power Tools and Selected Other Items:As part of their 30-day money back guarantee, Festool accepts returns of power tools and selected other items (items with a Festool serial number) for a period of 30 days after receipt. Customer must contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance before returning item.
Item must be in complete, unused, resalable condition. Customer is responsible for return freight. Return subject to a 15% restocking fee. Contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Festool (Tooltechnic) warranties their items against manufacturers defects for 3 years on power, air and cordless tools. If you have a warranty issue, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for assistance.
Articles & Blogs
Two all new Festool products are now available at Woodcraft, making projects safer, easier, faster, and giving you much more flexibility with freedom to work independently.