Router OF 2200 EB-F-Plus Imperial
Festool's most powerful router, the OF 2200 router can easily plunge through 8/4 hard maple and make 1/2" grooves in a single pass. With this much power, you might think you are working with a portable shaper. As powerful as it is, you will be amazed by the OF 2200's exceptional...
- MMC (Multi-Material Speed Control) electronics that maintain constant speed under load and provide overload protection. The turret stop enables fast and accurate router height adjustments.
- Ratcheting spindle lock for rapid one-wrench bit changes finger tip trigger control.
- Integrated quick-twist plunge lock precise depth adjustment accurate to 1/256” (1/10 mm).
- Magnetic brake quickly retards collet movement once tool is switched off.
- Near-total dust extraction for a cleaner and safer work environment.
- Designed for use with Festool guide rails for straight and repeatable routing
- Motor: 18 Amps 120V AC
- RPM: 10,000-22,000
- Weight 17.2 lbs.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs