Falcon-4 Turbine Spray System with E7700-GTO Spray Gun
The Falcon Spray FS4 HVLP paint spray system features power and value in a performance designed 4-stage turbine with dual air filters, QT Quiet Technology, in a thoughtfully designed case with full ventilation and air filtration for higher performance and longer motor life. Expect more...
- Delivers 9.0 PSI sealed pressure for optimum atomization of many finishes. Documented 80+% transfer efficiency and 38% savings on coatings when compared with compressed air systems
- The twin automotive-grade external air filtration removes airborne particulates and the 16 cooling louvers extract heated air from the inner case to preserve motor life
- Computer designed Quiet Technology lowers dBa levels for a more pleasant spraying experience
- The Handi-Hold Spray Gun Docking Station with Redi-Loc Store, allows you to hold or transport your spray gun, or other accessories, safely and never tip your gun over again
- 25′ (7.6 meter) Flexible Hose features quick, lightweight alloy couplers on both ends and exclusive Ultra-Flex whip hose at the spray gun end
- The Durable All-Metal Case with Easy Carry Handle is a compact, rugged and black powder-coated case, with bold lime green air filter covers and comfortable carry handle, provides durability and style
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Apollo Sprayers accepts returns on unused, unopened products only within 30 days of purchase. Returns will not be accepted on any product that has been used. A restocking fee of up to 25% may apply. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization.
Apollo Sprayers International offers a two year warranty on their products. Contact Apollo Sprayers at 888-900-HVLP with warranty issues.