Use the EZSMART range of clamps on any of the EZSMART Guide Rail, Workbenches, or Tables to hold and secure your project on the top, underneath, on the side, just about anywhere you wish. They are designed to be used in conjunction with all of the different types of extrusion in the EZSMART family of tools. Woodworkers can never have too many clamps and the EZSMART Ultimate Clamp Package ensures that you will always have enough for the project that you are working on, 10 adjustable jaw clamps with capacities of 2-1/4”, 3-1/4”, 4-1/4”, 5-1/4”, and 6-1/4”.Features:
- This Ultimate collection of EZSMART clamps accommodate stock from 2-1/4” to 6-1/4” thick
- Non-marring PVC tip jaws
- Idea for use on softer woods or finished surfaces
- PVC tip prevents slipping or walking of material
- Applies pressure on joints for pocket hole installation and much more
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Within 30 days of purchase, a customer may request from Eurekazone a “Return Merchandise Authorization” (RMA) to return any product, via prepaid shipping, that is in the original packaging and in an unused “New” Condition. Eurekazone reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee which may be deducted from the refund amount. If you need help with a return, please contact Woodcraft Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482.
EurekaZone prides itself on using only the highest quality material made in the U.S.A. Our Industrial Grade, thick wall anodized aluminum extrusions offer a lifetime of use under any operating conditions and climates. Our extruded Guide Rails are the strongest and straighter in the industry thanks to the heavy walls, box construction and self-aligning design. Our solid plastic components are CNC made in our own factory from the best virgin MARINE GRADE HDPE This guarantee does not cover damage resulting from negligent handling, misuse or lack of reasonable maintenance and care. Consumables like Guide Rail Edges, Dust Ports, Dust Shields and Saw Base Inserts are not covered by our exclusive and BEST IN INDUSTRY lifetime Limited guarantee. Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is: without showing signs of wear or damage in any way. Please contact EurekaZone with all warranty inquiries 1-877-681-7955.