EZSMART Clamping Table
This item has an additional shipping charge
The EZSMART Clamping Bench System introduces a new dimension to all of your clamping projects and offers versatility that cannot be found on similar systems. From the size of the work surface, to...
The EZSMART Clamping Bench System introduces a new dimension to all of your clamping projects and offers versatility that cannot be found on similar systems. From the size of the work surface, to the number of clamping points, the EZSMART Clamping Bench System is unrivaled and will enable you to easily handle all of your joining, routing, drilling, sanding, sawing, pocket-hole assembly, and other woodworking projects.
The EZSMART Clamping Bench is definitely that “Third Hand” that you always need in your workshop. Other systems provide only two clamping points along two edges of the work surface, restricting the positioning of your material to within reach of the length of your clamps. To position a clamp in any another location, you need to purchase an additional “screw down” plate. Additionally, these clamps will allow you to only apply vertical pressure, if you wish to apply pressure to your material horizontally; you would need to purchase another plate or attachment to achieve this. The EZSMART Clamping Bench System provides 12 clamping points, four of which run the total perimeter of the work surface, providing horizontal or vertical clamping capabilities at any position required.
Using the EZSMART Positioning Blocks (five included), you will be able to quickly achieve perfect alignment and registration of your materials on your workspace and then secure it, from any point, using the EZSMART 3” Throat Depth Bench Clamps (two included) that are able to rotate through 360 degrees for perfect positioning.
- 48” x 24” x 1-1/8” powder coated, solid core, glue resistant MDF top
- Large 8 sq.ft. clamping work surface
- Over 120 linear inches of vertical clamping point track
- Over 140 linear inches of horizontal clamping point track
- 5 - EZSMART positioning blocks for accurate registration of materials
- Industrial quality aluminum bench base
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.