Extreme Pumpkin Carving: 20 Amazing Designs from Frightful to Fabulous
Extreme Pumpkin Carving 20 Amazing designs from Frightful to Fabulous by Vic Hood, Jack A. Williams Amaze Family and Friends—Take Your Pumpkin Carving to the Extreme! Halloween has become one of...
Extreme Pumpkin Carving 20 Amazing designs from Frightful to Fabulous
by Vic Hood, Jack A. Williams
Amaze Family and Friends—Take Your Pumpkin Carving to the Extreme! Halloween has become one of the most popular holidays in the U.S., and carving the family pumpkin is a life-long tradition for many. In Extreme Pumpkin Carving by Vic Hood and Jack A. Williams, you'll learn how to create the most amazing, never-before-seen designs to astound your Halloween guests.
Extreme pumpkin carving applies relief carving techniques commonly found in woodworking and stonework to pumpkins. Starting with solid pumpkins (no hollowing is necessary!) extreme pumpkin carvers use simple household knives or woodcarving tools to create fantastic faces and scenes in the flesh of the pumpkins. Inside, you'll find a complete resource for extreme pumpkin carving—whether you're a beginner or a seasoned carver.
- Getting started: including the history of Halloween and how to select the right pumpkin
- Step-by-step instructions: using readily available household knives or woodcarving tools
- Extreme pumpkin patterns: nearly two dozen fantastic designs to review and practice
With relief carving, you'll be able to add form to your pumpkin carving by creating actual cheeks, lips, eyebrows and more—instead of just cutting out solid shapes. This gives you an almost endless opportunity for creativity and unique expression, resulting in a one-of-a-kind Halloween pumpkin that will be the talk of the neighborhood!
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.