Elite 2000 Worbench with SM04 Storage Cabinet and Accessory Kit
Shipping Fee of $75.00
Since 1922, Sjöbergs of Sweden has been manufacturing top quality workbenches to provide an enjoyable environment for woodworkers to create with wood. Their entire product line of workbenches was designed to meet the needs of a modern day woodworker and to take advantage of the latest...
This kit includes the following items:
- Elite 2000 Workbench
- SM04 Storage Cabinet For Elite 2000 Workbenches
- Elite Workbench Accessory Kit
Items You May Need
Since 1922, Sjöbergs of Sweden has been manufacturing top quality workbenches to provide an enjoyable environment for woodworkers to create with wood. Their entire product line of workbenches was designed to meet the needs of a modern day woodworker and to take advantage of the latest manufacturing techniques. The range of features is truly amazing and cannot be matched by any other manufacturer.
The Sjöbergs® Elite Series of workbenches is smarter and heavier than any alternatives on the market – anywhere! Designed and built by Swedish craftsmen of European beech, the Elite 2000 top is 3-1/4" thick in the center with a skirt of 4-1/4". All surfaces are treated with a premium quality enriching oil. Specially developed vises provide enormous clamping power across their full 23-1/2" width. You’ll be amazed by their clamping speed, accuracy and smoothness. Suitable for right- or left-handed persons, in less than two minutes the vise can be removed and fitted on either side of the bench. A double row of 1"-round dogs work from both vises.
No workbench is complete without a cabinet to keep your tools organized. The SM04 Storage Cabinet helps keep your tools organized and free of dust and shavings while adding mass to your workbench to dampen vibration and reduce shifting. This practical optional storage module fits the Sjöbergs Elite 2000 and 2500 workbenches. The cabinet comprises two 3-drawer sections and a wide, 2-door cupboard.
Maximize the usefulness of your Elite 2000 Workbench with the Elite Workbench Accessory Kit. Kit includes the Elite Holdfast, Universal Anvil, and a set of Elite Jaw Cushions. Use the QSH Holdfast Elite for horizontally clamping items to the benchtop, or vertically clamping items using the dog holes in the trestle legs. The holdfast swivels 360° and slides vertically in the 1" dog holes to accommodate different stock thicknesses. The UA-13 Universal Anvil works to protect the bench top during heavy pounding. A set of JC-12 self-adhesive jaw protectors are included to protect both the vise jaws and delicate workpieces from marring.
Elite 2000 Workbench Model SJO-99402K
- Constructed entirely from European beech
- Treated with top quality enriching oil
- Double rows of bench dog holes extend from both vise locations
- Vises can be rotated for both left- and right-handed use
- Trestle is also pre-drilled with dog holes
- Includes four 1"-round bench dogs
- Fits perfectly below the Elite 2000 and 2500 workbenches
- Comprised of two 3-drawer sections and a wide, 2-door cupboard
- Adds mass to your workbench further dampening vibration and reducing shifting
- Allows for easy access to your tools and accessories
- Solid beech doors and drawer fronts
- Drawers slide smoothly
- Doors swing on fully adjustable European hinges
- Treated with premium quality enriching oil
- Easy assembly
- Maximizes the usefulness of the Elite Bench
- Helps you do more and protects your investment
- Holdfast is compatible with 1'' diameter bench dogs
- Rubberized cork jaw protectors feature easy peel-and-stick installation
- Includes a sturdy holdfast for flexible clamping options, an anvil to protect your bench, and jaw liners to protect delicate workpieces
Elite 2000 Workbench, Model SJO-99402K
- Overall Length: 76-1/2"
- Overall Width: 23-5/8"
- Work Surface Length: 71-3/32"
- Work Surface Width: 23-5/8"
- Top Thickness Middle: 3-11/32"
- Skirt Thickness: 4-5/16"
- Front Vise Capacity: 5-3/4"
- Tail Vise Capacity: 5-3/4"
- Working Height: 35-7/16"
- Weight: 268 lbs.
- Material: European beech
- Box Length: 54-5/8"
- Box Height: 16-1/8"
- Box Depth: 18-57/64"
- Box Weight: 81 lb, 9 oz (37 kg)
- Material: European beech
- (1) Elite 2000 Workbench with (4) 1" bench dogs
- (1) SM-04 Storage Cabinet
- (1) Elite Accessory Kit (Elite Holdfast (146496), Universal Anvil UA-13 (159434) and the Elite Jaw Cushions JC-12 (158466)