Steam Master Professional Wallpaper Stripper
The Earlex SteamMaster Professional Wallpaper Stripper brings a new meaning to fast and efficient stripping. With its built-in step, you can stand on the SteamMaster to reach those tricky areas and...
You May Also Like
The Earlex SteamMaster Professional Wallpaper Stripper brings a new meaning to fast and efficient stripping. With its built-in step, you can stand on the SteamMaster to reach those tricky areas and ceilings without the need for a step ladder.
It features a large capacity tank with storage facilities for cord set, hose and steam plate. The SteamMaster is the professional painter's and decorator's choice and is ideal for the hire or rental market.
- Up to three hours of steam time from one fill
- Only clean water required, no chemicals
- Large, lightweight and durable steam pan that does not feel heavy
- Small steam pan for awkward areas
- Swivel connection on large steam pan ensures hose does not get coiled
- Storage for large and small steam pans
- Storage spools for hose and power cord
- Water level indicator for monitoring fill level for smaller jobs
- Portable unit weighs only 19 pounds for easy carrying
- Limited one-year warranty on electrical parts and three-year warranty on tank
- 1500-watt, 120 volt
- Two-gallon capacity tank
- Large, lightweight steam plate
- 16-foot cool-run hose
- 16-foot power cord
Wallpaper Removal Hints & Tips
- Never paper over old wallpaper.
- For faster removal, move the steam plate slowly along the paper and follow with scraper.
- Always wear suitable protective clothing when decorating.
- Pre-score wallpaper/vinyl with a perforator tool to allow the steam to penetrate wallpaper.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns: A full merchandise return, repair or replacement will be given if product is in its original package and proof of purchase (receipt). Please note that products cannot be returned due simply to buyers remorse (not wanting) and all returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.