Earlex - SprayPort 6003 with Gravity Feed Pro 8 Spray Gun, 6003-G
The Earlex SprayPort 6003 is a step up in power and performance compared to Earlex’s old 6900 series. This SprayPort 6003-G is the gravity fed version. It features a 1200W 3-stage turbine which...
Item 422884Model HV6003PUS
Item 153922Model 153922W
Item 418727Model SP-352
Item 847207Model 0HVACCS2US
Item 418731Model SP-33500
The 6003 also features the new Pro 8 spray gun. The Pro 8 is a reliable, streamlined, non-bleed die cast aluminum gun. It is engineered to provide a superior level of atomization to ensure flawless finishes every time.
- Gun type: Pressure-fed (bottom feed)
- Needle, fluid tip and air cap set: 1.3mm (and wide spray: 30% wider than standard nozzle)
- Cup Option: 1 L
- Turbine: 3-stage
- Motor Type: Tangential
- Power: 1200W
- Air Filters: Dual / removable
- Pressure Rating = psi (bar): 5.5 (0.37 bar)
- Max. Pressure: 3.6 bar
- Air Flow at Gun: 13.0 cfm
- dB Level: 89.0 dB
- Weight: 11.5 kg (25 lbs.)
- Hose Length: 7.6m (25 ft.)
- Comes with Wide Spray Needle Kit
- Features Sturdy Handle, Robust Assembly, and Compact Size
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns: A full merchandise return, repair or replacement will be given if product is in its original package and proof of purchase (receipt). Please note that products cannot be returned due simply to buyers remorse (not wanting) and all returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.