Milescraft - DustRouter - Router Dust Collection System
Now you can breathe easy with the Milescraft DustRouter. Install, connect, and cut dust by over 90 percent. The DustRouter can be mounted directly to your router table or insert plate, making it...
Items You May Need
Item 172690Model 1500
Item 173742Model 1501
Item 172690Model 1500
Item 170498Model DP-1
Item 812966Model DW6913
Item 143868Model YW1067+YW1052
Item 163598Model RT-C30
Item 162482Model PRS4036
Item 100158Model 02202
- Dual Dust Collection
- Use with or without the router table fence
- Connect hoses from the dust port and dust cup with the vacuum source
- Universal Fit
- Easy to attach to most router tables for permanent or temporary use
- Hook and loop circle pads mount directly to your router table or insert plate
- Standard hose size, 1-1/2" (38mm) diameter, attaches to workshop vacuums and dust collectors
- Flexible silicone dust cup with Velcro fits most routers and lifts
- Dust cup can be cut open along scissor line for easy exchange of router bits
- Dust Cup: 3-3/8” (35mm) Outside Diameter, 2-1/2”
- Cup Connector: Outside Diameter 3-3/8" (35mm)
- Short Dust Tube: Length 20" (508mm), Diameter 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Long Dust Tube: Length 35" (889mm), Diameter 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Fence Connector: Outside Diameter: 2-1/4" (57mm)
- T-Connector Vacuum Connection: Inside Diameter: 2-1/4" (57mm)
- Hook and Loop Circle Pad: Outside Diameter: 3-3/8" (35mm), Inside Diameter: 2-1/2" (64mm)
- Largest Bit Possible: 2-1/4" (57mm) Diameter
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Milescraft accepts returns within 90 days of receipt. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization details.
Warranty varies by product, call (224) 227-6930 for warranty details.
Good in theory, bad in design
I am new to routers and router tables, and when purchasing a Kreg router table and Jessem lift at my local Woodcraft, an old-timer (employee) recommended this product. It was not available in-store, so I ordered it, eager to collect all the dust I could as my woodworking shop will be in my basement. Well, this weekend I finally ran my first test pieces through my new router table configuration, and I have to admit, while I was setting this Milescraft thing up, it just felt like a big, 'no way'. Adhesive velcro? A little rubber cup between the router and the insert plate? For one, when I raise the lift, it really squashes the air flow, but worst of all - when I looked under the table this morning, sure enough the velcro had come free from the insert ring. I literally can't imagine it working, in that all of insert rings have a ribbing structure beneath them, leaving them free of the flatness needed to adhere the velcro to. Now I'm out the money for some mostly useless junk, unless I can figure out a way to adhere the velcro to the underside of the ring.