Dust Extractor CT 15 E HEPA
The FESTOOL® CT 15 E HEPA Dust Extractor is the ideal tool for cleaning up construction sites, your production shop or your home workshop. It can be easily moved to the mess with the wheel system or parked under a tool for exclusive use.A touch control panel on the front of the unit...
- Compact, lightweight and mobile design
- Touch operation
- Externally accessible main filter
- Cleaning accessories onboard
- Flat storage area
- Elastic tie-down for hose transport
- Power Consumption: 350-1,200 watt
- Maximum Volume Flow: 130 CFM
- Maximum Vacuum: 96" static water lift (24,000 Pa)
- Filter Surface Area: 522 in²
- Rubber-Insulated Mains Cable: 25 ft. (7.5m)
- Container/Filter Bag Capacity: 3.96/3.3 gallons
- Dimensions: 18-1/2" x 12-19/32" x 17-1/8"
- Maximum Appliance Socket Connected Load: 2,200 watt
- Full unit HEPA certified
- Weight: 23.8 lbs.
Articles & Blogs
Make personal safety top priority for home improvement and do-it-yourself projects. Think each project through carefully to be aware of what machines and tools will be used and what protection will be needed to work safely. Then check out the many safety-related products at Woodcraft.
Oh What a Difference
I have a Domino 500 and a Rotex Sander along with a Kreg Plunge Saw and track. I have been running all the tools with a wet dry vac for a few months. Finally, pulled the trigger on the CT15E to reduce some noise and to stop monkeying around with the vacuum on and off. Wow! so much better suction, the Kreg was dust free. The Rotex sanding was much better. I have a Dust Topper inline and the suction is so strong that the bucket collapses a bit when the vacuum is running. Just less to remember to do when concentrating on placing mortises with the Domino. I bought a dust shroud for my Dewalt trim router and can't wait to try that with the vacuum. The Festool hose fits the non-Festool tools perfectly.