Rikon - Dust Collection Accessory for Rikon 50-114 Belt/Disc Sander
Connect your Rikon 50-114 Belt/Disc Sander (sold separately) to your existing dust collection system with this Dust Fitting Adapter Set. The two 1-1/2” OD hoses connect from the ports on the...
Item 861010Model 50-151
Item 861425Model 50-122
Item 850180Model 50-112
Item 863672Model 20-600H
Item 168691Model WL-V-25-150015
Item 128685Model YW1088
Item 818917Model 708595
Item 163363Model AXH000001
See Price in Cart
- For use with 50-114 4” x 36” Belt / 8” Disc Sander
- 4” dust fitting with two 1-3/8” (35mm) ports
- Each dust hose is 1-1/2” (40mm) OD x 1-3/8” (35mm) ID
- Includes fitting and two dust hoses
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.