Drill Press Laser
The Wixey™ WL133 Drill Press Laser projects a set of bright crosshairs onto your drill press table precisely where the drill bit center will contact your workpiece. This allows you to instantly...
• Thin, bright crosshairs are simple to align to drill chuck center
• Mounts easily on most drill presses with included hardware
• Crosshairs stay on center at any table height or workpiece thickness
• Rugged steel construction holds up to normal drill press vibration
• Requires two AA batteries, which are not included
Not accurate, gets blocked by fence
I thought this laser would increase the functionality and accuracy of my drill press, but I was wrong. While it's very easy to install, it was difficult to get the cross-hairs accurately aligned, and then to get them to stay there. If you have a fence on your drill press, as I do, the fence partially blocks the lines and makes them difficult to see. All in all, I found the entire setup cumbersome and difficult to use and not very accurate, so I ended up sending it back. Kudos to Woodcraft for making the return effortless.