Drill Chuck for Tailstock for DB 250
Proxxon Micro Woodturning Lathe, Model DB 250 and Accessories, is ideal for turning pens or dollhouse items such as cups, plates, pots, vases and columns. Try it on model railroad items including...
You May Also Like
Proxxon Micro Woodturning Lathe, Model DB 250 and Accessories, is ideal for turning pens or dollhouse items such as cups, plates, pots, vases and columns. Try it on model railroad items including power and signal posts, tanks or doll and marionette limbs as well as thousands of classical model building items. Turn a variety of items with ease!
- Center Distance: 9-27/32"
- Max Power: 1/5 hp (150 W)
- Swing Distance: 1-35/64"
- Volts: 110 - 120 V
- AC: 50/60 Hz
- Tailstock travel: 3/4"
- Weight: 5.5 lb (2.8 kg)
- Speed: 1,000 to 5,000 rpm
Includes 6 collets (5/64", 7/64", 1/8", 15/64", 5/16" and 13/32") and faceplates for both headstock and tailstock.
The tool rest is conveniently adjustable in height as well as it turns through 360°, allowing for centerless turning. When working with the faceplate, the work piece is fixed on the faceplate with regular woodscrews.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link below for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.