Door Lock Hole Saw Installation Kit for Steel Siding Door
The Door Lock Hole Saw Installation Kit for Steel Siding Door is designed to install a lockset in a door with steel siding. The plastic template fits doors that are either 1-3/8" (35 mm) or 1-3/4" (45 mm) thick and will accommodate a backset of 2-3/8" (60 mm) or 2-3/4" (70 mm). The...
- For Doors with Steel Siding
- Plastic template fit doors 1-3/8" (35 mm) or 1-3/4" (45 mm) thick
- Backset can be set to 2-1/8" (54 mm) or 2-3/4" (70 mm)
- Cut Diameter: 1 in to 2-1/8" (25 mm to 54 mm)
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Included: 1" (25 mm) and 2-1/8" (54 mm) bi-metal hole saws, Easy guide template, Mandrel with adaptor
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.